Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

2 posters

Interchangable parts

Kees

Interchangable parts Empty Interchangable parts

Post  Kees Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Sorry I wasn't clear enough I ment the engine and everything in the enginebay.
    Jaguarman22
    Jaguarman22

Interchangable parts Empty Re: Interchangable parts

Post  Jaguarman22 Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:41 am

Hi the XJ40 is totally different only the engine is the same
    Most of the parts from the XJS will fit and have a look on the jaguar classic web they have some good deals
    Or just look around
    Kees

Interchangable parts Empty Interchangable parts

Post  Kees Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 am

Hello,

I own a 1987 XJ-SC 3.6 with manual transmission which I'm taking apart down to the last screw for a complete restauration. Since I obviously wil need to buy replacement parts I wonder what parts I can use from the XJS Coupe or an XJ40 from around the same building year. More specific, can parts from the brake and brake controls from an XJ-40 be used for my XJ-SC. The same goes for the rear and front subframe. Will the doors of an XJS pre face lift match the ones of an XJ-SC and are engineparts and engine ancilliaries of an 3.6 XJ-40 the same as the ones for an XJ-SC.

Regards

Kees
    Markelo
    The Netherlands

Sponsored content

Interchangable parts Empty Re: Interchangable parts

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 pm