Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

2 posters

window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible

coleman998

window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible Empty window winder

Post  coleman998 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Sasha

Thanks for replying, I've managed to fix the window winder motor. It was quite easy, just a little cleaning and bit of sandpaper on the brushies. Good as new. O sorry by way my name is Adam, Jo is the better half and it's Jo's email address I'm useing. Smile

Thanks again Adam
    Sasha

window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible Empty Window motors,

Post  Sasha Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:43 am

Hello Joe,

best thing is to check teh genuine parts part number. Go to the Jaguar Classic parts website, (under Literature page on our website) and your can get the part numbers (it is a very good website, with lots of illustrations). You can then compare the part numbers.

If you struggle, you can buy a new one from them (genuine Jaguar).

regards,

Sasha
    coleman998

window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible Empty window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible

Post  coleman998 Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:47 am

scratch Can anyone help, Im looking for a window winder motor n/s rear.Ive looked on tinternet and come across a Bosch motor but it says front left or right, would they be the same. If anyone could shed some light or has one for sale. Laughing

Sponsored content

window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible Empty Re: window winder motor xjs 1992 convertible

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:48 am