Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

2 posters

need source for "diode pack" which controls electric fan-87XJS V12

95viper

need source for "diode pack" which controls electric fan-87XJS V12 Empty need source for "diode pack" which controls electric fan-87XJS V12

Post  95viper Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Need a source, preferably in the US, for the blue, cubical "diode pack" on the left side inner fender, which controls the electric fan on my '87 XJS convertible.

Also: to whoever told me to have my radiator recored to solve overheating problems, I went one step further and bought a heavy duty aluminum radiator, plus all new hoses (hoses from XKs Unlimited in California). This seems to have solved all the overheating problems, at least until the diode pack failed. Thanks for the advice!

Mike in Denver,CO
    Jaguarman22
    Jaguarman22

need source for "diode pack" which controls electric fan-87XJS V12 Empty Re: need source for "diode pack" which controls electric fan-87XJS V12

Post  Jaguarman22 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

your welcome
    just bypass the pack

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:52 am