Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

3 posters

Tiny little black hoses????

callumdickson

Tiny little black hoses???? Empty Re: Tiny little black hoses????

Post  callumdickson Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Oh its good that your problem is fixed now.So if there is any other problem,then do tell us.

Buy Ferrari Accessories
    rgstejskal

Post  rgstejskal Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks for the reply. I figured out the ones I discombobulate were linked to temperature on the thermostat rail. All fixed finally! Bolts on the thing were frozen solid. Now the the starter is acting up. Pooh! Both my Jags are laid up! I am tired of my Toyota p/u!
    nuubi4

Tiny little black hoses???? Empty little black hoses

Post  nuubi4 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am

It might be injection hose or it could be crankshaft sensor sleeving ,depending on where it is .you should find out when you try to start the car,it will either run unevenly or will cut out when reaching normal operating temperature, Hope this helps ?
    rgstejskal

Tiny little black hoses???? Empty Tiny little black hoses????

Post  rgstejskal Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

In the process of replacing some water hoses on my 1988 coupe I have come across several little thin black hoses attached to various thingies. What are they and do I need them? Why?

One reason I am asking is that my wrench slipped and took off the little spikes that two of these hoses attached to. I need to know if I make some kind of repair of if I can ignore these little black hoses.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:24 pm