Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

2 posters

Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS

jesus-ninja

Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS Empty Re: Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS

Post  jesus-ninja Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

Will PM you my email
    nuubi4

Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS Empty Re: Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS

Post  nuubi4 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 am

It starts but the brakes are binding a usual storage problem !It is in good condition the colour is Dorchester Grey. I have fitted a re-furbed 4 spoke TWR steering wheel in doeskin, sprayed the dashboard in doeskin to match the interior .The bodykit was the next stage but I was offered a Monaco XJS I had lusted after for some time hence the 3.6 was stored . Oh It also has ultra rare
    Arden 17" alloys as new (made by OZ ) but I have the standard 15" alloys to supply ,as I may keep the Arden's due to their cost.I can send a photo if you would like to see it if you have an email addy .
    jesus-ninja

Post  jesus-ninja Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:07 am

Hmm, I might vaguely consider it, depending on how much you're looking to sell it for and the condition it's in. Is it a runner? The manual gearbox is a big plus - not sure if these are interchangeable with other engines though.

Let me know Smile

Nick
    nuubi4

Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS Empty lost storage

Post  nuubi4 Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:03 am

Hi,
    Is here any chance you may consider a 3.6 manual twinhead lights ...I have also got the facelift front and rear bumpers plus the boot spoiler, having lost my storage I need to sell as a project as I have nowhere to store .
    jesus-ninja

Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS Empty Looking for a basket case v12 HE XJS

Post  jesus-ninja Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 am

As per the title, really. Well, "Basket Case" is perhaps a little harsh, but looking for a bargain in any state or repair - panel damage, trashed interior, non runner. Looking for another project. Budget £500 to £1k

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am