Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

Breaking 1985 V12HE - lots of parts

jesus-ninja

Breaking 1985 V12HE - lots of parts Empty Breaking 1985 V12HE - lots of parts

Post  jesus-ninja Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 am

OK, so I'm not exactly breaking it, but I am stripping one for track use. So up for grabs is everything interior (full leather seats etc), and anything that doesn't make it go. All the electricky is to go (window motors, heater blowers etc, electric aerial). Carpets are gone, door cards are a bit knackered at the bottom (which is cloth), but from memory the leather parts are OK. Momo wheel will go on, so the jag steering wheel is good to go.

It also has 16" jag alloys in good fettle. MIGHT be prepared to part with these, although I'd then have the issue of locating replacements - maybe get some 17" steels banded.

Anything else that comes to mind is up for grabs - rear seatbelts being one thing, window glass too - need to pick up some poly-carbonate.....

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am