Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

b any good

lemmy

b any good Empty Crap club - rip off if ever i saw one

Post  lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 pm

is anybodie there....

noone seems to ever got on this place and i still havent had my 15 quid back. i payed the guy in a green blazer at the nec and he seemd too interested in himself than any thing else.

Oh, if you click on the logo on the home page that says designed by panaweb, it takes you through to an iranian mobile telephone sales company - are we still that frendly with iran...should this club be supporting them.

I'm off from here as this place is still crap and i dont suppose ill ever see my money again. anyone know of a decent XJS club or is this the only one.

Lemmy
    lemmy

b any good Empty b any good

Post  lemmy Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:26 am

I joined at the NEC and have not yet had any reply from the numpties who are running this place. I send a email to them and all i get is a reply saying they are out of the place until 11 jan 2012. what kind of club is this?

Any one else had any trouble with this club. It seems to me that they couldn't organize the proverbial...

How do I get my money back if they don't reply to my emails?

Lemmy

who is totally cheesed of with the poor service from these idiots