Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts' Club XEC

This is the first independent UK classic car club totally dedicated to the Jaguar XJS and all Jaguar XJS Enthusiasts out there around the world WWW.XJS.ORG.UK

2 posters

Chirping noise passenger side 1994 XJS Convertible

dawson55

Chirping noise passenger side 1994 XJS Convertible Empty Re: Chirping noise passenger side 1994 XJS Convertible

Post  dawson55 Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:42 am

Hey congrats for the new car.Do post some pics of it.Would love to see.Why dont you go to the dealer's shop and get it checked.

Jaguar Interior Parts
    Bellsie2010

Chirping noise passenger side 1994 XJS Convertible Empty Chirping noise passenger side 1994 XJS Convertible

Post  Bellsie2010 Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi, I've just bought a 1994 XJS 4.0l Convertible. It's making a constant "chirping" noise from passenger side - even when engine off - and seems to come from the fuel cut off switch. I'd be grateful for any advice and hopefully somebody's come across this before and can tell me how to shut it up !! Other than that I'm really enjoying my new XJS and can't quite believe I've actually got one. Many Thanks for all advice. Alan

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:46 am